A minimum grade of 2.0 in each course offered as part of the major.
A cumulative UW GPA of at least 2.0 overall; and a GPA of at least 2.5 in all courses offered as part of the major.
Completion of course requirements for the ACMS Program Core and one of the Program Options.
- Students must apply for graduation. Deadlines are the third Friday of the quarter you plan to graduate. We encourage you to apply at least two quarters in advance.
- **(Students who complete the 15 credit sequence MATH 334,335,336 are excused from taking the following courses: MATH 324,326, MATH 327,328, MATH 309, MATH 427, and MATH 300.)
Because of the variety of specific requirements and options for each pathway, it is very important for students to work closely with program advisors and to begin planning a program early.
Graduation Application Process for ACMS students
Graduation Applications will not be done during virtual drop-in advising hours. Instead they will be done via email. Students who wish to apply for graduation need to do the following:
- Refresh and run your degree audit (DARS) to see what remaining degree requirements you have left.
- Update your myPlan to show how you plan to complete your remaining degree requirements.
Once your myPlan has been updated, email our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request to have a graduation application be filled out for you and the following information.
- Student Number
- Quarter/Year you intend to graduate
- Your current ACMS major/degree program
- Any other majors/minors you will be completing
- Acknowledge that your myPlan has been updated and that it is ready to be reviewed
- Once you have emailed our office with your graduation application request, an adviser will review your request and either fill out a graduation application on your behalf or respond to your email requesting more information.
If you need to move your graduation date please do so as soon as possible. This will help to ensure that your registration for the additional quarter(s) opens as quickly as possible. You will need to complete the Request to Change Graduation Date PDF form found here, and submit it to the Math Student Services Office.