Spring Quarter Covid-19 Resources
- Spring Quarter Overview with FAQ
- UW Academic Support - tips for online learning from UW
- letstalk.uw.edu. Virtual Let's Talk provides free, drop-in support during designated hours
- UW Library Remote Resources
- CLUE- our multidisciplinary learning center. CLUE’s hours remain the same: we are open Sunday-Thursday from 7pm-11pm at night. Students can now simply go to our website during operating hours and check in on-line.
- Academic success coaching is also available on-line and students can schedule 30 minute appointments with our coaches throughout the week.
- https://www.camscanner.com/ - free app, turns your cellphone into a scanner
-Office Max and Fed Ex allow you to email in documents to print for pick up, or FedEx will mail it to you. Check details at local store.
- Husky Healthy & Wellbeing https://wellbeing.uw.edu/
- https://wizedemy.com/homework-help -- free homework help
Resources to explore possible career paths.
Information for eligible international students about how to participate in CPT.
A list of events, jobs, opportunities that may interest ACMS majors.
Opportunities for undergraduate research and internships at the UW and beyond.